Opportunity For a $500 Scholarship
Winner of 2015 Scholarship: Natasha Pereira
Mike Fischer is proud to announce Natasha Pereira as the winner of their 1st Annual Scholarship. The scholarship is available to deserving students and is intended to help defray educational expenses for the winning applicant.
Ms. Pereira will be attending the University of Virginia in the 2015-2016 school year.
Mike Fischer and staff are proud to support Ms. Pereira and wish her much success at University of Virginia in the fall.
Special thanks to all who applied for this scholarship. There were so many outstanding essays which made for a very difficult decision. We also wish we could have acknowledged each applicant personally, but we didn’t anticipate such a high volume of submissions!
2017 Scholarship Application
Mike Fischer is pleased to announce his 2nd annual scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2017 as either a pre law undergraduate or first year law student. The $500 scholarship is intended to help defray expenses for students that have been accepted into a school anywhere in the United States.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will be attending their first year school in the fall of 2017
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
Applicants must submit the following by July 1st, 2017:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice
- An official and complete copy of undergraduate college transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 1, 2017.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than July 1, 2017. Application materials should be mailed (or e-mailed in PDF format) to:
10620 Treena St #230
San Diego, CA 92131
[gravityform id=”12″ name=”Scholarship Application” description=”true”]
Go here for all other pages:
We also have considerable experience regarding the following: